WaiverWatch Forum Index WaiverWatch
an eye on the Indiana Medicaid Waiver program

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

status of case managers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy Swaim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, where are you getting your information and what does it mean? If you are saying that the $15m is not for residential and other direct support services, you are correct. If you are saying that the $15m is for case management administration then I believe that you are wrong. The $15m that Secretary Roob mentioned in the news conference and in the article from the Indianapolis Star is for delivering case management services. From this $15m will come the costs of administering the program as well as the cost of paying case managers.

Or am I misunderstanding your message?
involvedparent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: case managers Reply with quote

Has anyone heard if the new company IPMG is holding interviews yet?
Where will this information be available?
rkf64

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: 15M Reply with quote

I can only say that the 15 M is to run the CM company which would probably include CM Salaries, benefits, overhead, administration that would be needed etc.
noplacelikehome

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This change in the way the state does case management is a nightmare for our family. Our independent cm will be getting out of the business because of this. The state will be losing someone with extraordinary talent, a great deal of experience, imagination, and unmatched dedication. How does this brain drain improve case management in the state?
Jenifer Asher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: IPMG Structure Reply with quote

Can someone share with me who are the principal companies merging to form IPMG? Who is responsible for the primary management of this newly formed organization? Also, is their proposal a matter of public record yet? If so, where may we view it. Your assistance would be appreciated.
Nancy Swaim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: consolidated case management Reply with quote

The companies and principles are:
Indiana Case Management - Chris St. Paul
ICM Consultants - Ann Robinson
KBT Associates -Karen Brummet-Taylor
Spectrum - Holly Fuller
Trinity - Kevin Griffith
Unity - Kathy Tompkins

IPMG is not accepting resumes as yet as the organization is technically now open for business until a contract is completed.
There is no confirmation that a contract has been signed as yet.
Therefore the plans are not public record.

Mr. Bispecos sent out a communication earlier this week saying that July 1 was still the start-up date for the Consolidated Case Management project and that the transition was not expected to be complete until December 31, 2006. The memo said that until a transition plan is announced that all case management activities should continue.

The unanswered questions that consumers, families and case managers have are-
How much time will each party have before they must make a decision?
How will activities of and payment for case management be transitioned and over what time period?
What will case management be?
BGraves

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy, as I am reding your posts I am getting the impression that you are just going to take this. Am I correct? I refuse to just take this and I am willing to fight any way I can. The more people willing to fight, the stronger we become. Please help us fight this! You have good case managers that families need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WaiverWatch Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: